In blog college nyc school student

Anxiety and Depression



Illiteracy runs in my family. Most can't properly read or write.

The pressure that I get because of it, gives me anxiety. 

Which often leads to depression.

I don't like talking about my depression and no one really knows about it, except for my boyfriend.

Long story short, I'm tired of school. 

Not only do I have to deal with the pressure of finishing but the whole academic probation thing is shit.

I'm not dumb, I just rather waste my down time doing something else.

Yes, I sound lazy but I'm not.

If the courses don't relate to my English Lit major, why am I taking them? 

Money's being wasted to pay for classes to relate to other people. How dumb.

I'm over school because the anxiety and depression is uncalled for, honestly. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment