In beginning blog college fashion week japan korea nyc nyfw school study abroad

Cheers to New Beginnings

(I'll be jumping around so pls bare with me)

I've started school recently and I'm actually anticipating for the future outcome of grades. So far so good; I mean- I don't work full time at Dunkin anymore. So, I can really focus on actually learning something.

This is my first time ever taking a college level language class and the thought of it's difficulty actually motivates me to study (and I never study)! Japanese is sorta easy once you know the alphabet, it seems but only time will tell as the lessons progress.

Blessing in disguise much? But I've decided to study abroad next July in South Korea and Japan. This is truly a new chapter in my life that I'm extremely excited for. In regards of this trip, I've came up with a list of goals/answers that I'll be pursuing during my journey. From the whole idea of creating a name for myself in the media coverage industry to the whole history of harajuku/j-fashion in Japan. I need to know how to get from 'A' to 'B'  and what made things, what they are. If that makes any sense?!

----

It's the first week of September and living in New York, that means New York Fashion Week is approaching. I've only had the chance to attend three shows about two years ago while I was interning for Rachel et Nicole. Now that I'm older and much wiser, I'll be able to appreciate this fashion season as a whole.

Being the K-Beauty/K-Fashion columnist for Seoulwave has its perks. Not only will I be attending NYFW but I'll be doing coverage on behalf of Seoulwave. Which is practice for my dream career! I'll be attending three shows (and counting) and one of the shows will be for designer Kathleen Kye. She has worked with Kpop idols such as Big Bang, CL of 2NE1, Irene Kim, HyunA, and more to list a few. Whoop!

Anyways I believe that's all for now! Until next time my friends~



Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment